The forms and application listed below are fillable PDF* files. Fill out the form and submit a printed copy to CVWD.

Claim Form
Direct Payment Application Form
Letter of Intent To Serve
Meter Downsizing
Occupant Application for Service Form
Owner Application for Service Form
Owner Rollover Agreement
Request for Termination of Water Service Form
Temporary Meter and Hydrant Permit

CVWD job application

*All forms are available in Adobe PDF format. If you do not have Adobe Reader, click here to download the free software.

© Copyright 2013  |  Web Design by IrieLand